haPPy 19th bdae to second sis NUramirah Zittauhidah..
a year younger than me dat is..heeee..
so cut the cake along wit me and 5th sis whose bdae also falls on the month of november..



me5/11,2nd sis20/11 and fatin30/11


hazelnut cake which i bought at prima delli...yummmyyyyyy

us six siblings..

went to mr teh tarik at ya celebrate there also wit mum and dad..

anw..i had this very weird dream..
a mixture of say,5 in one dream..
hmm..
very very weird sia.....

haiz..i didnt expect dat joke my manager had on me was the very last one..
cause he will be transferring to another outlet.....
awwwwwww...im gonna mish u jimmy...
eventhough sumtimes u can be abit irritating i must say,
still ure the best..showing ur care and concern to the staff..
his last day today...

hopefully the new manager dats gonna take over his position at this outlet is nice la ek..hee..

wat else..
ouh ya...
to dat guy...

ure full of crap....
seriously sia..

kla im off to buy bread now..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.