so i just terminate my ntuc membership..
maybe im not ready yet to be their union member..haa
so i ended up paying a total of 36 bucks at their main office at marina boulevard..
and sorry nas im late..heez..
went to find the office..
drop at raffles place station..
exit j..where the hell is exit j..
finally found it..haa

so rite after dat walk around..
hhaaa..and we reaize we were lost..hahahah..
and my god ppl around us were mostly in coats and jackets..
haha..
so found the spot im looking for..
near oub centre..and china square..i tink so ar..
so below ar the pics..



can see asian civilisation musuem frm here..




me and mr nas..

so after a very long talk,decide to go somewhere and eat..
i was suggesting lau pa sat..
but someone wanted to eat morrocon dish..at arab street..
and again we ended up walking around in circles...finding the place..
walk for an hour..
was exhausted,famished..and the leg's killing me..
and then we find ourselves at....

clark quay..
im like wat the..
all the cafes there were not halal certified.
haiz.....
walk and walk..
saw a familiar building..
FUNAN!
ok..lets just stop and eat there..
my god..
finally settled down at food juction level 5..
had stingray bbq rice..
yummyyyyyyy..
thx nas for the treat..
ok..the legs killing me now.
chaoziee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.