im supposed to be in bed now..
but just cant seemed to shut these eyes..
i noe..i noe...

im supposed to save the energy consumtion in this house but i just cant resist myself frm turnin on the comp..downloading songs..surfing and chattin..

ok..seriously i dont know wat to say here..
haha.

ah..start werk late cause the supervisor called early asking me to go hq collect some report thingy..wateva dat is..haa..

notin much happened at werk..yadiyadiya...
tmr again 5 to 10..
and omg did i tell u im gonna get a warning letter???
ish...my first ever time receiving a warning letter..how cool is dat??for others,they wud be pissed but as for me..hahaa..its just a piece of paper cmonla..why so tention over dat..

ok fiq..stop it sia..
off the comp now and go to bed..
dont waste current...
paham tak??
degil betol la budak nie.....
heeeeeee.
okla okla..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.