heyaa..


back to blogging once again..


been veryvery buzy goin out jln raye wit family and also the guests coming to my hse..


been eating lots and lots sia..


my god.. guess im back to gaining weight again..sheesh..

anw..a new addition to the family chain..




nila ank sedarekuz..kharissa puteri ramahani..im not sure if i get the name right..
and i didnt even realise im an aunt to 14 other niece/nephew who are still kids or babies....how cool is dat..haha..
a total of $70+ i received for tiz year collection thanks to makcik,pakcik,kak sedare,abg sedare..


not so much compared to last year raye..


nvrtheless im still grateful dat i got dat amount even though im still werking part time...


and u noe wat!!


i still havent get my pay sia..





basket!


the manager called the hq and they said some techical problems occured and thats the reason why i still havent receive any single cent.shoot!
if they still did not put in my pay by tmr night..I WILL RUN AMOK!plz eh..klakar kape duit gaji aku tak masok2..shud be very end of the month sia..hmphz!

ok must save electricity frm now onwards..
everything has increased..
bills,food,petrol,ez link..
my god how to survive..

counting down..
29 more days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.