oh my god...i woke up at 1230 sia..
and im still feeling sleepy..

supposingly it was me rose and hidayat to go buke puase together..
but rose was sick..so its left me and yat only..
ok..just the two of us..
waited for yat at imm and i saw zul...!
i asked him to tagged along la..
three is better than two..

and i tell u ar yat..omg he's like the most nicest and generous guy ive ever met..
firstly he treated us at ginger cafe..planned to go chevrons to play bowling but it was full house..
we were like thinking is there any other place for bowling?
i suggested superbowl at taman jurong..
and guess wat..he flagged a cab la seh..
hmm..
so reached there and to our devastation it was also full house..

there was noting for us to do,we ended up sitting down at kfc and next he treat us again..mind you,..which costs like more than 10 bucks..and he add on cheese fries and popcornchicken..me and zul was like oh my gosh..we felt so awkward and maalu seh..




so heres the pic..

we felt bloated and after that he flagged a cab again..to boon lay where zul stays..
yadiyadiya...
lepak jap.. and lastly he treat us ice cream..
and again he flagged another cab to send me home..
a total of three cabs in a day..
oh my gosh..
not forgeting dat he gave me 10 bucks to top up my ezlink..
i mean how cool is dat..he's like so nice sia............
which guy would flagged a cab for us to ride three times ina day...
and which guy wud like treat us food three times a day..
nilah dikatekan rezeki jgn ditolak,maut jgn dcarik..
thanks hidayat..
and thanks zul for your compliment.heeeee..*blush..blush..
and im like late for werk now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.