do i even look like a chinese??
cause every single day at werk..
not one or two..
but like so many aunties and ah moys asked me questions in mandarin..
aku ni anak melayu tau..dont u know how to differentiate a malay and a chinese??
okla..maybe i shud take up mandarin class..
ni how mah?
ta jia how..
ok wateva..i sucked in mandarin.
even though i studied a bit of mandarin last yr in retail.hahahaaa

RITE NOW..

I WANNA TYPE A FEW NAMES..
-ROSE
-QYD
-RIN
-PEISHAN
-RUBINI.

THE REASON WHY I TYPE THEIR NAME DOWN WAS SIMPLY BECAUSE...
i miss them!!!!
THEY'RE LIKE MY GIRLFRIENDS AND HELL YA I FREAKING MISS THEM LIKE CRAZY..
guess i was so bz wit werk i hardly get to hang out wit them..

sorry k gals..
ok im like so tired now..
ive done the laundry..washed the dishes and wipe the table tadi anak2 tu buke puase..
so...dats it la.


toodlesss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.