before i begin..
i wanna say sumtin...
HAPPY TWO YEARS OF ME BLOGGING!!!
hahahaa..
two years=730days..

wow.. wat a long journey i had..
frm those days during sec 5..to the o level period...
werking..to schooling at ite..untill now..

sheesh..must thank dat 2nd sis of mine for introducing me to the world of blogging...

so...
another day at werk.
very tiring..
tak abes2 ngan stock..

hmm..
the best thing today im being excused frm FASTING..
yeay..hahaa..tu pon aku nak bangge ek..

but the worst thing was the cramp dat was like killing me..ouch..
so morning shift tmr..

and i dono wat else to write here..
kla..nytes..

well someone once told me dat i'LL end up Lonely..
dont Let love ever pass me by..
cause i've seen it happened,
the ppl dat mattered to me wit my very own eyes..
maybe they were mistaken..
that i shud be waiting..
for u to show me your sign..
or shud i respectin u..
dat if i let u go..
i'll wonder for the rest of my life........................

dedicated to mr N


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.