i was awakened by the sounds of loud microphone plus the echo and also kids screaming and cheering..

shit sia how cud they disturb by peaceful sleep..usually at tiz hour i wud still be dreaming in lala land..of coursela tired of werking the previous day..

so i dragged my body to see wat is goin on out there..

ouh ya.its the pri sch kids having their sports day in their sch which used to be my pri sch too. nearby my hse..

haaa..no wonder its so loud just a few km away..

anw i'll be werking on national day which is tmr of course..
some of my frens asked me out but so sorry guys..cant make it..

sorry asri
sorry nas
sorry shah

and damn its fri today and dat means dat stock will come like lotsa and lots..
confirm bnyk giler punye..


and i slept at 3 yest..
hm..
some things just happened................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.