today's hike was like so fun and ya..fun..
the chance to like finally enganged in tiz type of activity..
really missed the sweatness..cause its been so long since i last exercise and sweat alot..

hike at mcritchie ..and a walk to hsbc treetop..
u ppl shud go there sia..really..its one kind of an experience.

so..lets the pic da the talking.....




we were given an egg each for the hike..the objective was...if u guys are smart..figure it out urself..hahaha


the overtop view...


the panorama was like so magnificant la seh..


shessh..dont look down!




yap the bridge.


me and shakila..

me of course.

and finally me and mathew.the guy frm whispering heart who asked me along in tiz trip along wit the others inclusing my sis....and he reminds me of mr tham in sec sch sia..hahaha...
ok if u guys still wondering why we need to hold an egg for tiz hike is because the egg represents an obstacle in our live..cause each of us has a goal and ya we need to persevere and have patience to reach that goal in life..
un fortunately the egg i carried along broke..so ya..thats not the end of the journey..all of us will repeatedly need to hold an egg in life..i mean dats a metaphor to say..
and aku ni bbl mcm paham sak..hahahaha..memang btol pe..
anw..kudos to whispering heart family service centre..
an experience i will totally not forget.!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.