tau tak..aku tersangatla bosan dok kat umah.
can i go shopping?

wanted to watch step up but dat lil bro of mine is happily taking control of the tv watching some dumb cartoons..

FREAKING BORED!!!!

friendster..blogger..friendster..blogger..msn..youtube..

wat else can i do..

i miss my colleagues!

i miss taking 99 to my werkin place..!

i miss doin cashier!

i miss displaying the stocks!

i miss everything la..

counting down..11 more days..

haiz..

anw..seeing my beloved colby pic below just makes me forget everything for awhile..
he's so freaking cuteeeeeee




look at his smile..oh my god..he's so georgeous..

those guys wanna come treat u right..
cause u're sweeter than apple pie,
everything dat u want u got..
girl u noe dat u need to stop..

most beautiful thing inside..
always taking on the spotlight
always in the club looking hot..
girl u noe u need to stop..

-what you got by colby o donis feat Akon.

shoot mum just asked me to fold the clothes inside the basket.
which is like mounting up right to the ceiling..hahaa.. da belambak giler baju2..
leceh ar.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.