so i slept like not 2,3 but close to 5 am yest..
sheeshh..i was tossing and turning trying my best to sleep but these eyes wont just close..
so finally i dozed off and i woke up like 12 in the noon..the time where my mum wud start screaming asking me to send my lil sis to sch..

and it was raining..haa..so rite after dat watched tv for a while den i started to like fight wit my lil bro cause he keeps on wanting to change channel and watch those dumb cartoons..

so i act abit childish by snatching the remote control and like run all over the house..my bro was like chasing me and crying out loud..hahahaa..i mean its so fun disturbing him sumtimes..he continued to shout and screamed all the way and i cant stop laughing..

okla..so i gave in after watching america's next top model for a while and let him watched the ever boring cartoons..if its disney channel or nickelodeon i dont mind ar..but those cartoons he watched is like BORING!

i tink im goin to take a nap later..tired seh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.