LESSON TO BE LEARNT!



NEVER TRUST ANYONE EVEN IF THEY WERE YOUR FRIENDS.

ESPECIALLY IF IT INVOLVES MONEY..



just can believe that my 50 bucks gone just like dat due to that fren of qyd.

IDIOT SIA HE.



and hw cud i be so dumb by transfering MY money to his account..was reluctant in the first place to borrow him the money but since its qyd's fren and qyd is my fren,i go ahead cause he said he will repay any amount i demanded..damn,i shud hav trusted my instict .



wasted my freaking time and ez link.

went to changi to like fetched him,but he did not showed up..

frm terminal 3 to terminal 2..haiz..btol la itu laki..

as i thought..sah kena tipu sial..





lets just wait and see,if he still wont call by say tmr,me and qyd will imediately report tiz matter to the police..



and some randoms pic below at the airport wit dizzy,zul me and qyd.




formal.


unformal.





satu2 mcm monyet.

and terminal 3 was like wow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.