hello my dear frens..
haha..wat a formal greeting i used here..
hehe..

so watsup?
well..how cud i be so dumb..
cause a few days ago i wanted to go online but there was something wrong with the keyboard..i tried typing but nothing came through..so i tried to act smart by pulling all teh wires behind the cpu..and bomb..everything went malfunctioned..shoot..so im like ok..dat didnt just happened..so aku buat bodo jela..

and thanks to the second sis now everyting is ok with the keyboard and everything..

started work yest and ya..everyone missed me..even my manager said..
"hello fiqah,long time no see!"
haha..im like ok im fine now..

another promotion..tiz time we need to wear white polo t..hmm..so many different promotions goin on..like the last promotion need to wear a visor now a shirt..hm,riteee..

and i didnt expect my pay to be like dat much..i mean not so much la..ok so tiz means that my pay for next month its gonna be damn less due to the mc i had..i think because the cuff of payment is like in the middle of the month..dats why i got quite a bit for tiz month..forget it if u don understand.

okla.im tired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.