TRUST.?

seriously i just cant trust anyone rite now..
even the ppl at my werking place..
gossiping and talking behind each other's back..
i don even noe wether i can trust him...
lately he hardly msg me.
who noes he already had another gal behind my back..

it sucks to be in a relationship seriously..

now i cant trust myself,
with anyting but tiz..

i drowned all my senses
with the sound of its beating..

and i cant decide..you have made it harder for me to keep on going..

anws im like alone now..
all went out except for me..

and ya..
below are the pics of the bbq we had yest
70608


so dats me rose,her sis and peishan.


its been a while since we last met,so ya..dats me and peishan again



the only guy wit three gals.




so ya..thats us..the pix is sot so clear..can see dat..

so ya..
morning shift all the way..

toodlezzz





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.