its the time of the week again..

my off day..

yahoo...not..

woke up becoming a maid for awhile..

cleaning the ever messy house..

hahz..

and guess wat???!

yest,i was the full cashier..and.. my till short not 10..not 20..
but 40 damn bucks sia!

sheesh btoll..so much for the first six months werking there..
haiz..

da kena potong gaji aku..
basket..
nila..cramp menses aku smlm sampai aku terkasi salah change kat customer..

well..wateva it is..one tings fore sure my pay is so gonna be less for next month..

hmm..

so went to east coast for the bbq claz gathering..
at first the mother wont let me go..and the dad said its too far and ya..its late..bla..bla..and they will be goin johor..no one to take care house..bla..bla..

den yest morning on the way to werk,mum msged me.
tiz is wat she said in the msg-

klau nk pgi,pgi jgn alik lmbt
jage maruah,jgn mentel2..


im like ok mummyyy..heehh..yeshhhh

not many turned up..
the girls consists of..
-rose her sis,me,rin,nurul, dayana peishan
guys
-firdaus,sabri,saiful,hasan and hafiz,rizal..

and i dont know why i cant upload the pics to blogger..
sheesh la..

maybe i will in my next entry..

kk..
im outta words..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.