wanted to update sumting here yest but the father was like nagging all the way sia..

so i have to shut the comp in order to make him like keep quiet for a sec..

i dono wats wrong wit him nowadays seh..
its like everytime he reached home,there must be sumting dat he will want to nagg at..

hmm..anw..
seela..now i forget wat i want to update about..

shootla..
hmm..lets upload some pics instead..






if u looked closely,im wearing the famous amos uniform werking there three years back...still fits me nicely.haha.at home wit my rebonded hair

three years later im now at watsons.

and maybe the next three years to come..hmm..haha..a professor i shall be!haha..like real...


and hopefully tiz will last.
and ya qyd,as requested i have changed the song of my blog to paramore,all we know..
cudnt find crush crush crush which is a much nicer song to hear..
and after werk tmr i will be goin to register for my diploma in healthcare at tkc..
which means tanjong katong complex..
hopefully tiz is the future.

and i still havent take my shower.

2 to 10 later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.