how cud i be so damn careless..

I LOST MY BELOVED WALLET!!!!

the wallet which cost more than 20 bucks which i bought was branded which i bought wit my first pay which i bought at causeway options shop..

haizzzzzzzz..

not only i lost my wallet,i lost all my important stuff in it..
-ic
-ezlink which i just top up.
-banquet card which belong to my sis's fren
-atm posb nets card
-my pic
-a neoprint of me and qyd
-10 bucks

haiz..

its either i left it at mcd during my break time..
or i i put it somewhere inside the store..

those who know me im the type that always misplaced my belongings in my house..
but in the end i found them lying at other place..

but for my wallet..
i dont think so i can find it back..

so sad....

and the thing is i realised that my wallet was missing wen we were about to go home yest at 1020..

and then i start to panicked...
where the hell..where the hell..

lucky my manager gave me 90cents for me to take the bus home..
thanks alot ar sir..

haiz..

goin to make a police report later..

not in a mood.....................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.