yessa..

finally my working hours are so flexible now..
haha..

of coursela..am only a part timer there wat..
why shud i werk like a full timer there..
every day..
either..

2 to 10..
or 830 to 5..

hahahah..

will start at 5 till 10 tmr..
and same goes for the next day..and the next day..

hahahaa..now i can have freedom..

its been four months werking here..
and can say that me and the supervisor ar at good terms..

cause our age gap is not that far..
she's 23 and im 19 turning 20..

and i cant believe i shared some of my personal probs to her..
and okla she's a gd advisor..

bout mat m..
i think i really want to forget him..

i noe he's gd looking and all dat..
but his attitude..is like shit.
haha..

kla ek..enough of him..

so the guys picked me up frm werk just now..
and i tink i shudnt disappoint my bf just because of dat mat m thingy..

yess..i must be strong..

hahaha..

and tmr din will treat me swensens!!
been so long since i last saw him..
fyi..

din is my 2nd sis's fren..
studying in la salle college of the arts..
who helped me in art of course during my sec 5 year...
he gave me all the ideas..
bout all my course werk..bla..bla..

but in the end..
the results was not not satisfying enough..

but still his help was appreciated..
haha..

ok..

i dono wat else to say..
goin to call the bf.
chaoz


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.