went to meet the guys just now..

was supposed to meet the bf..
but nah..
after all the advice frm my dearest frenz,i felt that im wasting my time..

and i heard frm my fren who worked together wit him mentioned that he is just using me.

omg..

typical malaysian..

haiz..
they only want one ting..
fuck man..

one tings for sure u will never get it frm me asshole..
but then again...
the more i tried to forget him,
the more i keep tinking of him..

and somemore he's always busy with his werk..
his job is so important than the gf..
argh..wateva arhg..i dont wanna tink bout him..


so we went swimming..
me,lat,qyd,boi and don..plus malek..ahem..
it was fun...
hahahahahhahaha..

best sehx..
den after that we went je..
that malek ar said that there's a bowling alley there..
dgr2 ade..

so we end up playing snooker instead..
the guys played..
me and qyd went to find food..

haha..
end up buying burgr ramly..

yadidadadida...

went to watch movie.
hotti and notti...

okla nice show.

and promotion changeover tiz whole week..
omg...

damn tired...
just cant wait for my pay...
..................................


i dont noe wats worth fighting for...
or why i have to scream..
i dont noe why i instigate..
and say wat i dont mean..

i dont noe how i got tiz way..
i noe its not alright....

i dont want to be the one..
the battles always choose..
cause i realise that im the one confuse..

again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.