kk..so i just talked on the phone with david..

thx alot david for the encouragement..

i dont noe wats my plan nw..

thinking and thinking and thinking..

so i woke up feeling so lerthagic..
qyd called asking wat time meeting..

bla..bla..bla..
met her and her new fren..
wat his name ar..lupe ar..
and sorry if i cudnt join u guys to go to the beach..


and these few days i keep forgeting things
like where i put all my stuff all that..

haizzz...

so i went to my appointment at nuh..
so far so good..
lets just hope my asthma is well controlled..

and i got a flu vacination to like also prevent my asthma frm coming back..

OUCH!the needle went through in my skin..its like so painful man..even rite now as im typing,my left arm hurt so much..

FINALLY!
i opened up an account for my monthly saving which will be deducted frm my salary..
thx nas for becoming my financial advisor..

so rite now i dont have to worry for my future needs..
theres like alot for me to say here but my 3rd sis need to use the comp..

so..adios amiigos..


so i went

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.