its my off day today..

did full shift yest..

damn tired....

and guess who went to my shop?

it was qyd..!
hahaha..

mish u lots la beb..
and seriously u look so ayu without any make up or eyeliner on..
btol..tak bedek..

hahaha...

so i did all the spring cleaning in the shop to prepare for the stock take tiz thurs..

so as i was buzy cleaning all the shelving and arranging all the products,i saw two gals standing outside the shop staring at me..

hahaha..it was shantiy and natasha la..my sec sch mates..
i was shocked and speechless when i saw them..cause its been so long since we last saw each other..

but we did not talked much la..hahaha..

so i will be in the afternoon shift all the way till end of the month..
and i still dont noe wether i shud change to permanent full time there..
hmmz..


did noting today except to clean my ever messy room..

and also sleep..


as i was sleeping soundly,boi called saying dat hes under my block..
im like..huh..okok..aku turon..


and kilat was wit him too la seh!!!

fuckin mish him lots..

so don and zul also come down to my place.

den we went to buy the softlan and nuts my mother asked to buy..
yadiya..picked my lil sis frm sch and they went off..
so here are some pics dat ive uploaded.












my messy locker..
hahahaaaa..




tiz is us..
don,kilat,boi zul and me..
step mcm band je..haha
and lastly......





tiz is us....
love u lots..
shahh kelana aka along..















































































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.