first things first...

me and dat malaysian guy..

IS SO OVER..

SUCH HEARTBREAKING,DEVASTATING,DISAPPOINTING
ATTITUDE..

but to think it again..I THINK I MADE THE RIGT MOVE BY IGNORING HIM..

all this while my insticts were right..dat day he told me he went geylang at night to buy some stuff..

night time??
hello??
u think im stupid or wat..

no one goes to geylang late at nite unless they have one thing in their mind..

SEX..

FUCK man..

ni pon nasib aisha blang aku sak..klau tak..ill never noe..

and im lucky dat im surrounded by frens who so called pyscho me to forget that MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE..

and thank god i did not fall into his trap..

well..enough of that bastard..

im now happy with this someone who shower me wit his love..
can say we are so called a couple now..

hehehhee...hmm..

went to marina yest with him...
watched superhero movie..

haha..a lame movie but okla it mades me forget bout all the stresseDNEss..and yah,we laughed out loud..

can say im happy with him...
but i dont noe..
guys..
they are so unpredictable..

and thanks ar my parents already noe bout him..
he send me home and dad saw us..

and ya..which parents doesnt nag at their teenage kids..
haiz..
i dont noe...

and work..
omg..

lots of backstabbing goin on sia..
involves me the younger one and the older ones..
haiz..
sumtimes i just feel that i cannot take it anymore..

i want to hold on..
hmm..

maybe goin out later..
din owe me swensen ice cream!

kla..im goin to clean this ever messy hse..
chaozie babess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.