STUPID BLOGGER!

everytime i wanna change or edit my skin here.it says error la..tiz la..dat la..

F**k sia..

im getting bored seeing tiz skin over and over again..i wan sumtin new..

if u still don noe me,im the type dat will change my blogskin once every two or three months at least..but tiz problem keep bugging me sia..

haish..nvmdla..atleast i still get to blog.

1)
dad returned his taxi and already had a new job..i didnt even had the chance to bid farewell to his SMRT cab..and ya he's werking as a despatch/driver nw as wat my mum just mentioned

2)
cant wait for my pay tonight!wohooooo!

3)
and ya..i really need to save up tiz time..

4)
werk was ok yest..promotion changeover again..and i noticed sumting werking wit jimmy yest..i mean he's like suddenly becoming nice to me..
hmm..dat manager of mine can be weird at times....

5)
guess who went to my store yest??its my ex supervisor frm pioneer mall la seh..
i was buzy putting up all the promotion tag and i noticed someone staring at me..it was her..the name's siti btw..my jaw dropped..
"uat pe kat sini?da bape lame keje kat sini?"
im like heyhey..ape maksod..my words are all mixed up answering her qn..so shocked seeing her there
wateva ar..can still remember the little quarrel we had werking two years back..

6)
nowadays its hard for me to go online at night..cause dad is at home..and u noe how he hates us siblings to use the comp..and he will nag..buang current la..membazir..yadiyadiya..

7)
ok..i tink im stuck in tiz love triangle thingy again..he claims dat he likes me..okla can say dat i like him too as a special fren..and at the same time im having a little crush for that malaysian guy..vice versa..
i dont noe..im confused again..argh..i dont wanna tink bout it..makes me feel so stressed up..

and Dat frenster guy is so irritating..I HATE HIS ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCKER!


8)
its gonna rain soon..and i feel like dozing off..

I came be let my word fly..
keep the gleam in your eye..
Con mucho drum roll on time...
let the horn blowGas to the pedal like metal at a KoRn show...
The rhyme rocka with a shit load of placas...
Grab the mic and freak the rhythm ..
till there's no more balas..
Still mis palabras fade all boo's ..
and ha-ha's..
That includes all who go sissy la-la..

k wat am i craping here..
chaozz


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.