so it is time for me to update...

as usual..werk..werk..werk..

and im sorry if ive been neglecting my close n best ferns..

so sorry guys..

the new staff...

hmm..

okla..

one look..pretty nice decent..

2nd look..wah..

tiz and dat..tatoos and stuff..so..
never judge a book by its cover..

but overall shes okla..fun to be with..haha..

den otw to werk yest
there was tiz gerl who i dont even recognised approached me..

and tiz was our our conversation:-

she:awk dah kahwin ek?
me:blum.knape?(im like wat the?!do i look like im married to you..)
she:ouh awk pakai inai,saye ingat awk da kahwin..
sheesh..

so we talked bout some other stuff..
she:awk tau saye tkde kawan tau..kwn2 saye sume dah kahwin..
bla..bla..bla..
me:ouh iyeke?
she:klau leh saye nak kwn ngan awk bab muke awk nampak baik
me:ouh k..tk kisah..

so the thing is shes jus a stranger to me and im like wat the??
tiz ppl can be so weird..and she's the same age as me too..

kla ek..wateva ar..haha


hmm..

tink im developing a bit of feeling for tiz guy..
but i just dont wanna like u noe..rush things out..
im like lazy to be in a relationship again..

the last time was like four months a go..
and i kindda forget hw to be in a relationship..haha..
i prefer to be single..
yaps..

i dont noe..im jus so confuse..

malaysian=singaporean?

maybe..maybe not..

haha..kk wanna go get ready for werk.

chaozz..

ku terperangkap dlm kabus yang gelap..
tak dapat bayangkan diriku tanpamu..
semakin hari ku semakin rindu..
hati yang terguris kini jadi sendu..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.