rite now..

i just cant wait for my pay..

i really hate the feeling of not having any cash inside my wallet sia..

and when i tink back on wat i spent on my previous salary,i felt dat i really wasted them lots

need to really save for my future needs..

see me here now without any cash..

haiz..broke..broke..im broke!

anw..
time really flies..

its gonna be three months im werking at watsons..


so when i read all my previous entries,i giggled at myself..haha..
2006-watsons pioneer mall
2008-watsons jurong west..














dats me in uniform now..






















dats me twoyears ago also in uniform..
any difference?

haha..

saw dat pic on one of my previous entries..


kahkah..

hmm..
the feelings for him grew every single min and hour..



i dont know..

i keep tinking of him even when im werking..
and everytime our eyes met.my heart beats faster than ever..

is this the wat they called love at first sight?
haha

i myself am not sure..



first time that i saw ur eyes..

boy,u looked right through me..

played it cool..

but i knew u knew..

the cupid hit me..

u got me tripping,stumbling,sinking,flipping

clumsy cause ive fallen in love..

so in love with you..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.