as usual..

many stocks came..



new staff..


a malay girl..

ziana..

pretty gal..

same age as me..



that filipino girl or shud i say kakak..


only few week werking

omg..

sial ar..
keeps on blaming me for her mistakes..
wtf man..

and i keep sneezing during werk..


wanted to buy panadol but jimmy said no need..

he gave me a free panadol frm the first aid box..

haha..he can be nice too la..


don and syakila came during my break time.

don brought along his cuzin..

OMG!HE looked like one of my crushes in sec school sia.

so cute and good looking..

both he and my crush last time so fuckin look the same sia..

too bad he already has a bf..


been sleeping late nowadays.
.
palying the ps the sis gf borrowed her..


haha..like fun sehz..

k ar..

i dono wat else to write.

The situation got out of hand..
I hope you understand...

It can happen to anyone of us..
Anyone you think of..
Anyone can fall..
Anyone can do that..
maybe its fate..
Cos I made a stupid mistake..

It can happen to anyone of us..
Say you will forgive me..
Anyone can fail..
Say you will believe me..
I can't escape..
My heart will break'..
Cause I made a stupid mistake..

A STUPID MISTAKE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.