the bRaceLet

actually i had tiz tiz dream..

i dreamt bout my sec sch form tchr mr noel ong..
those frm shuqun shud noe him,

im like why the hell he appeared in my dreams man..

weid..weird..

well wateva it is..a dream is just a dream..

morning shift wit jimmy..
as usual..

bla..bla..

a quick brief by him..
there is tis mystery shopper contest..whereby a mystery shopper will come to all watsons store and see wether we provide good customer service to him or her..

the list of things to do-
1)welcome customers,hello,hi gd morning/afternoon/evening
2)cashier must give bag with both hands and say,thank you,see u again..
3)identify customer neeed
4)smile,eye contact..
5)and the list goes on and on and on..

duh like as if im goin to state state everyting here..u ppl wudnt even a giv a damn to read oso wat..
hah..i mean like so?

haha..

anw,thanks nas
for the bracelet..
appreciate it lots..
im loving it..!

and ya thanks to u too qyd for helping me chose..lol..

OMG!
reprt on the attachment still havent do sia..
two more weeks.
shoot..
better start doin the draft soon..

and im off tmr..
yipeeeeee!


Regret's how I spell your name..

In light of what you have done..

How can you not feel the same?

My love will fade with the sun..


As days go by, shed a tear ..

And it’s draining all of me..

they find it hard to believe ..

I’ll be wearing these scars

For everyone to see..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.