1)went to werk just now WITHOUT the two most important thing in my life.
WALLET AND HANDPHONE

2)had to pay adult fee cause i did not bring my wallet

3)damn bored inside the bus without my phone Mp3..ending up watching 'the ever enetertaining tv mobile."

4)again lotsa of stock came due to promotion changeover

5)ouh ya..its watsonS 20th annivesary.DuUh.

6)there were chaos outside my store due to the misunderstanding of the add by one get one free.customer purchase the wrong item

7)lots of void due to dat problem and the 20% discount which is not updated inside the system.

8)had nasi ayam for lunch

9)ms anna chin called,talked to my supervisor.will be goin sch back tiz mon. hand in report.

10)yadidadida.went back at 630 instead of 5.

11)fetch my sis frm sch.

12)and ya ive got my pay.yahoo.

13)went to mamak shop blanje those two brats,i mean my small sis and bro ice cream

14)btw.thanks nas for the luvely duvely message..hehehehe..im blushing...oopss..

15)frustrated and furious cause i was disturbed by a phone call ard 2.
fuck.wat do u think im doin at dat time?i was sleeping dammit..

16)gini mcm pe ko nk tackle pompan,tk dpt ar beb..tk dapat..

17)and my room is in a mess now.no time to clean

18)tired,tired and tired

19)and also hungry.

20)end of story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.