watsup my dalings..





hehehehe..





like finally its update time!!








so wat happened during these whole week??








Saturday





went to my cuzin bro wedding at woodlands..


me and my other cuzins was the kendarats(helpers)at the wedding..


need to wear this brooch thingy where there was a10 dolar note with it..


yahoo!





hmm..he married a malaysian girl..okla,,not bad looking..


the weather dat day was windy and it drizzled a bit..


so me and my sis cleared the tables of the guest who eat and left..


well..there was some part where kite mkn gaji bute..hahahaha


we sat down most of the time..


bla..bla..bla..





so my as usual the cuzins was so freaking loud and noisy..


excuse me..u're 17 yrs old k..


yadida..cut long story short..


we went home..very tired..








monday





went to changi wit the family..


at first wen we reached there the weather was perfect..


but it soon started to drizzle..


with the help of this guy who was supposingly so called"neighbour" help to pitch the tent..


so..half of the day we stayed inside..feeling damn bored..


ladidadida..





played sands..yalidadida..


atfirst mum asked wether we wan to overnite or not..
i said i dont wanla..



den dat third sis of mine insisted dat she wants to tay for the nitye..





im like!!!fine..wateva..


so it was left the four of us..me,the third,fourth sis and my lil sis..


mum asked me to take care of them,.,


like..ya rite..wateva..





so my parents went home..


left us alone..


with the guy neighbour..











den suddenly...








i received a msg frm don saying....











kite skrg kat changi..





im like so fucking shocked











wat the hell??zul,don and boi..


hahhahaa..i mean dorang sanggop turon changi stakat nak jumpe aku??





hahahahaha,,well..anw guys really appreciate it though..taking ur time to meet me..








hmm..so the experience sleepin in a tent was okla..cause me and the family used to sleep over in a tent before except that this time it was not with the parents..we tido ayam..hahaha





the next day was okla..


went cycling with the third sis..
heres the pic..



cant u see im wet?




the parents come back and take a look at us see wether we are fine or not...





yadidada..unpitch back the tent and went home..








thurs was hari raya..





went to my grandma's hse on frm both side..


bla..bla...





actually im getting lazy to type..





haha..








now





at internet shop with zul and second sis..





updating this blog..








later





go eat cause hungry!


lalalalala..





kla eh dats just it aites..





slamats!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.