am in clas now..
theres like only 5 of us now..

me,qyd,cherry,zhengwei and lionel..
the rest??

i dont noe..
maybe at home or somewhere...
hahaha..

hmm..
notin much to say..

on monday..
firstly went to causeway to accompany qyd met her friend..(AHEmmmmmmm)hehehe
den went to causeway wit zul..he blanja me banquet..yadidadida...
wass about to board 187 when qyd msg..bla..bla..ko ek..
den went to jp..bla bla..

after dat went to my aunts hse to bid farewell to my aunt and uncle who will be goin to mecca to perform haj today..
played Ps 2 with my cuzin..hahahahaha..its so hilarious cause its my first time playing since i dont own one..

we played S W A T..a shooting game..ok la ..not bad..except i dont know how really know how to control the wateva u called that..isit a game consoller??arh..watevala it is..hahahah..not bad..played against my cuzin..and guess wat??he won of course..hahahaha..so i practised for awhile and got the hang of it..interesthing..


next we played justice league..another wacky game..its like weneva i control the game consoller..the character will of course move rite..so i like played with it la..the character who is a batman will also move..hahahahahahah..funny la..i was laughing at the way batman move..hahahahahaha..very the funny lols..

nite time we conference..
zul me and qyd..
discussing some open minded stuffs..
rite qyd??
hahahahahahaah..
u noe,i noe zul noes......
kwang33333

on tues..
notin much too..did not go sch..stayed at home..clean the ever messy room of mine..wash the dishes like 3,4 times..seriously i hate washing dishes...yupz..to be honest la k..
den went out to jp met the zul and the guys..bla..bla..bla..

so its wed now..


plain boredness...

and ya..will be goin to causeway..again..hahahahah

if u see sometin in my eyes..
lets not overanalyze..
dont get too deep wit it,baby...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.