Im like in the middle of doin my resume for the job application kit..

so i might as well update something here..haha

im now in class actually..went to ITE simei in the morning..

my god..lots of HOT STUFF there..

hahahaha..ape lagi cuci matee lagi la yer..
haha..tak salah pe..

saw my old mates frm sec sch..

one of them was atiqah..sec 4/1 last time
god she like shouted my name..
so we hugged each other lohx..hahahah..

den saw ariff kuching..
we talked awhile..wah long time never see him sia..
saw nurul too..a nursing student there..hahaha..

and a few others whom ive forgotten their name..we like just smile at each other..

haha..

anw..
im sorry but i really have to reject two of you guys..
sorrie..zul..
sorry hairi..

think we are just better of as frens..

so im left with khai..
who also desperately wants me to be her gal too..
im like cmon la..we just get to know each other and u wan me to be ur gal??

argh..donolah..

i like the way i am now..

cool..single and lurving it..

hahaha....

kk..

gotta continue wit my resume..

dada peeps..!

ps..
qyd gave me the name my sweet death psche..

cool rite?hahhaahaha..

if you wanna be with me,
baby there's a price to pay..
im a genie in a bottle..
you gotta rub me the right way..

if you wanna be wit me..
i can make ur wish come true...
U GOTTA MAKE A BIG IMPRESSION..
gotta like wat i do..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.