Immmmmmmmmmm bAckkkkkkkkkkkk!!


wow..how time really flies..the last time i update was like two weeks ago and now its two weeks dat flew by just like dat..

well..too bad the modem in my house was really spoilt..so need to get a new one sooner or later..

so how was raya??

okla..the whole family wears purple tix year and its kindda cool u noe..
woke up,had my shower and enjoy the scrumtiousness of lontong and lauk lemak cooked by my mum..

so after we put on our new baju raya,all of us ask forgiveness frm both of our parents..there were emotions in the air as my lil sis started to weep out in tears suddenly and ya all of us had tears too in our eyes..hehe..

right after dat we took some snaps of pic with our baju raya and headed to my grandma's on my father side..so we took our fathers cab there and it suddenly felt abit strange cause the eight of us are wearing the same colour of baju raya for like the first ever time..

our family was the first to reached there..den grandma was like saying.."wah..sume purple sey"..den followed by mak ngah,mak muk,pak usu,tante.and wak kiah arrived at different times..they too wear same colours among their family members..sepasang la dkatekan..hehehe..

chat among my cuzzies there..but too bad we had to leave first cause we need to head to my grandma's on my mum side..so the all of us including nenek,the makciks,pakciks,sedare mare took pic together..its kinnda cool cause its our so called tradition every raya to take pictures as a whole family..too bad im now at school and cant upload the pics now..maybe later when we buy a new modem..haha..

so we ask forgiveness frm the makciks and the pakciks and we,the teens including the little ones got a green packet...there was a few asking wether im still werking or schooling..of courselah im still schooling DUH!so we said our goodbyes to each other and we went off..in the cab i counted the total amount of duit collection dat was given to me..think its around 50 plus..

cut long story short we went to yishun to my grandma's..and the same thing we did at my grandma's on my dad side..ask forgiveness among the makciks and receive a green packet..and ya..bla..bla bla..


went to umah tok ali,mak usu,kak june..arrived home around 1 which is like so late already..

counted the total amount of collection i received..its 90+..

the next day mum cooked alot sia..she cooked laksa and nasi ayam cause both my mum and father side of sdare mare come dat day..wah..kecoh giler la..canot explain the craziness..they went to my room and there was like chaoz..haha..

and gueSS WAT!!remember in my previous entry i mentioned that i painted all the doors in my house??I GOT PRAISED BY DAT SIA!!hahah..they said it was nice and creative..hehehehe..ape lagi..kembang la aku..WAHAHAHAH..

so after they left it was our turn to jalan raya to 4 different house..umak mak ngah(both my mum and dad side),nenek biah, and to kak sal house..saw my caucasion uncle frm US..mark potter and their kids..chase and maya..they were so cute and friendly..haha..

so toyal amount i received dat day was ard 20+..and add up to the previous amount i had..128 la sey..wow..rezeki..

half i put into my bank account and the other half i spent it la..

watched resident evil with qyd yest..OMG..cool!!the sound effect was WOW..

kla dats all la..im getting tired of typing..hahaha

miz ya darling..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.