heLLo worLd..

its been a while since i last update..

hah..

the connection just went haywire la since everything in my house now was reshifted..haha

and its still in abit of mess now..

and almost everyday my body will be smelling of paint..haha..my hands and feet even my face kena some of the paint..these three days ive been helping mum paint her room.and god there's like alot of dust..
haha..

anw did i mention dat there's scv cable in my house??hahaha..mum badly wanted to subscribe the sensasi channel..and we got it 3 months free subscribtion..but after watching most of the programme there..it sucks alot and most of them are repeated..BORING!!but the best channel was mtv of cos..lots of cool music videos ive seen..and one of them is ayo technology by 50cent..at first when i listened the song on radio,it was so freaking nice..but the video..my god..u noe wat i mean rite?hahahah.

for the first week of ramadhan,i cooked a few dishes for buka puasa..hahaa..the fried rice i fried on second day of fasthing was so sucky..i mean it tasted okla except there was too much salt dat i put in..and during the third day i and third sis cooked spaghetti..this time it was okla..except the spaghetti sauce was abit diluted..haha..guess my skill of cooking just sucks big time yar..and almost every day my neighbour will send her cooking to us and we return it with our cooking too..haha..

and ya..worked for the watson sale as recommended by our teacher on the fifth day of fasting..and the job was like so TOUGH..we have to repacked every merchandise and send them back to the manufacturer..it really sucks la..have to carry like big boxes and stuff and rite down the PLU code..we made quite a few mistake sand got scolded by the head of in charge there..but we had time though..we laughed among ourselves there..and i saw my ex head manager when workin in watson last time..haha..at first he accidentaly bumped into me with the boxes dat he is pushing on the trolley..so he said sorry ar girl..
den i said..

"ayo..carefull la mr desmond.."
den he was like.."eh..how u noe my name??"
so with slumberness i answered him.."of cos la i noe u.u used to be my head manager when i was working in watson pionerr mall..duh.."
den he replied.."really meh??how come i cant remember u?"
in my mind i was like thinking ok..he is a really forgetfull guy..or maybe he really did not remember me..
so i said ok den..

all of us were like so tired..luckily it was my first day of ahem..and ya..we make frens with "beyonce"..the guy frm our school..those in ite clementi shuld noe him la..he was famous for dancing the beyonce song beautiful liar during our orientation days..
very friendly guy even though he was ***..nice making fren s with him actually..to think bout it..its better to hang around with this type of person cause thay are very smooth inside out..yup..

rite after dat went to marina to buka puasa with wan..had long john..den went to chill for awhile at esplanade..qyd and lia went off first to settle some disputes with their bf..so its me,lili,sya and wan left..
then the expected thing of all came..the cramp!ouhh i hate dat sia..the pain was like so excruciating and ya i had to hold my stomach for a while..after sitting with them for a while i decided to like go cause the pain was killing me..yup..so said goodbyes to the and i went off..


anw,went to fetch my lil sister frm her mendaki tuition and board the ever crowded 99 bus..let my sis sit in front bear the door while i stand..after awhile i sat beside these two makciks..think they were like gossiping bout someone's daughter still havent married..anak dara tak kahwin2..bla2 all dat stuff..i cud still hear them talkin..i was like pls la makcik bulan mulia nie tkkan la nak mengumpat pasal org lain..makcik..makcik..


hmm..


its already the second week of ramadhan..two more weeks will be celebrating hari raya..

and school starts..

tick tock..tick tock..

haha..

kla..dont noe wat else to write here..
if the connection goes on well i will be updating again ya..

taking care peeps...

if i can understand u,why cant u understand me??argh....

waiting..and waiting for no reasons at all..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.