went to peninsular yest with ma mates..



and ya..as usual we're crazy..



everyone was like staring at us wondering why are these mad ppl laughing..HAHA..


hmm..

lets upload some pics ya...






tiz is wat we mostly did wen we are bored..haha.quick snaps in claz..










reFLection us..haha..at raffles city toilet..




and finally...








tHE neW mE..yAPs..with my new cardigan..alot of difference rite..haha..


well..dats just it la..


gtg fetch my sis..


anw..if some of u are wondering where's my taggie..ive actually removed it..due to some irresponsible freak out there who spam my taggboard..yapz..


so just keep ur comments first and when the time is right i will put a new taggboard aites..


BAYBEATS TODAY LA!!yahooooooooooooo..


VINDICATED..

I AM SELFISH,I AM WRONG..

I AM RIGHT...

I SWEAR IM RIGHT..


haiz..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.