i realise dat sitting in the front of the comp can be so boringgg.....

so...i decided to type sumting here..

haha..

say..wat shud i story bout today??

hmm..

went to my grandfather's cousin's son wedding..haha..met my crazy cuzin there..as usual he will shaked my hand and he will like squeeze my hands till i can feels his hands tearing up into my palm..ouch!

and ya..they serve chicken rice instead of the usual nasi minyak..weird sia..but sumtin differnt la..

and guess wat??saw a friend of mine there..

haha..he was like so shocked wen i say hi to him..his reaction was like its been ten thousand years since we last met..haha..funny la..the smiling face on him..his enthusiasm..there was like one point where he wanted to hug me..haha..i think..but i just keep it cool lol..hahaha..

he was a kendarat(helper) there..so ya..and there was kuda kepang..the kompang guys was also cute too..haha..

so rite after dat we decided to drop by at bukit timah to observe the monkeys there..there was like sooo many of them!!

haha..we fed them appolo we received as a bunga telor from the jemputan..haha and then..we head back home..

Finally...i received a call fom him after so long..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.