hmm...

tell me.what do u need to bring for an interview??
u all shud noe the answer rite..
the situation was so pathetic yest..
i did not bring a pen to fill in the form..
and the most important thing is my I/c..

instead of the manager asking my I/C,i showed my ez link instead..
pathetic rite??

wats the moral of the story here???
always carry your I/C with u...
haiz...

still dont know wether i got the job or not...


anw thanks JEREMY..for recommending this job to me..

did i mention dat i was fined???

for jaywalking...
phew it was only 20 dolars..
wat if it was 200 bucks??

haha..
must pay by sept 4..
or i might end up being charged in court..
hey..
wonder how it feels like to be charged in court..
must be cool ..haha..
wat am i thinking??....................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.