firstly a big thank you to all those who supported our company YummyLicious PTE LTD during the bazaar on tues..we made quite a lot of profit i must say..

well..the hot dogs was like the fastest selling product compared to the ice creams..haha..

so we consume the ice cream and distribute it to some of our classmates..

and because of consuming too much ice cream..the coke float..including those cold stuff..

i was down with flu and sore throat that day..

so i went home and took some medications..

never did i realise that the next day my asthma attacks again..

difficulty of breathing..suffocation in my lungs..so mum quickly brought me to NUH and ya i was a admited in the A&E ward..i was given bentholyn and oxygen through my nose..tiz is like the second worst attacks..but tiz time i was discharged 3 hours after dat compared to the last time which is 5 hours..haiz..luckily the doctor allow me to discharged or i might end up staying in the hospital LOLS!

kla..im still feeling abit weak now..
will be back to sch tmr..
miss me??
haha..

work??no work??
haiz..
with my situations like this..
no one will be able to help..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.