A composition someone showed me..

after reading,i laughed my hearts out..

cause its like so stupid and..okla..dont want to critise too much...ppl make mistake rite..

so here u go..im gonna type here..

enjoy..and see if u can spot the mistakes ya..hahaaaa..opss..

k..

Today was a fun day i had,it is because me and my friend celebrating my own birthday.We

really enjoy celebrate.We play a game and more.john,mAy,lyn and all my friend will joining

my birthday and celebrate.we will really enjoy because of we will using flow and thoring

to other.Haha what a fun day.We was playing a game it call "The Tiger Time"!That was so

enjoyable.we enjoy eating cake and all some food that i had but i feel so much happy,enjoy

and excited because this is my first time my mum/mother give me permision to celebrate with

all my friend and my old friend,i'm glad that because my new friend hafiz and ida give me

spongebob present.from them to me.and i glad to because i can meet all my "OLD

friend".imiss them.I hope next year there will have a 'Best" celebration.YEAH!..

so u guys can rate la frm here onwards..

hahahahaaha..P.S
some names have been changed due to some misunderstanding if it happens later..

training just now was okla..
so..swensens here i come..

my god..

never did i realise dat working in the FnB industry was like tough..need to remember wat all the menu and abreviaton thingy..dammn.. im still not sure wether i will be able to hold on to tiz type of job..hopefully..i can manage la k..

niwaes will be starting werk next sat sun 12-6..
both days will be werking with JEm..yay!
and on sun with rin..
weheeee....
got a friend to werk with..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.