wat can i say about watsons sale today??

hahahaa...not many customers around sia..

talked to the area manager..and ya saw my area manager too there..dont noe wether he still remember me or not lol..hahaha..

and damn..was given free gift too.. a lucidol wax...nice sia..hahaha..

too bad not many customers around..if not.....

haiz..out of the many frens dat i told bout tiz watson sales,only one came..the one loyal to me always..thanks ek yusnani..kau la kwn ku dunia akhirat..

the rest..hmm.ph..donola wat to say..tak kuase nak ckp apape daa..

went to give out flyers too at je..wow..haha..now i noe how it feels like to stand there..distributing to the public..felt how it was like to be rejected by the ppl for not taking the flyer..

well..the best thing was i get to see so many cute guys..hahahaha..most of them took the flyer..saw a few shuqun students too and ya..gave it to them..and they know me la seh!hahhaha..

anw..thanks ek enjets!!
hehee..sayang korang..

*im so disappointed in you..
u treat me just like apiece of tissue..
kau suke ko kol...
tak suke tak kol..
apE MAKSUDNYE??
apapela..
THANKS Ek BANYAK2!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.