spent half the day sleeping like a pig..hahaha

plan to like fold the never ending clothes in my room..

but guess was too lazy after seeing all of it piled up like a huge mountain in the basket..hahahahahahah...

went to run some errands for my mum ard 9 plus just now..

and im still glad that singaporeans are still honest..haha..i droped my two dollars otw home..without realising it..then the lady called me.."hello!excuse me girl u drop ur money.."i was like omg...how cud i be so clumsy sia..haha..then got this banglas saying.."u dowan ur money ar?"then they laughed..pls la..mind ur own business can.dont be kpo..typicla banglas..hate the way they stared at me sia..

think im having another crush on this.
chinese guy in my sch..omg..
crushes..crushes,,crushes..

*another night..
another day..
wat can i say..
u'rE still the same old brand new you.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.