so wat shall i write bout today..hmm..
ive got notin in mind actually..




hahaha..

so..the day began me actually waking up at 4am in the morning..i was like wat???its still early la dey..suddenly nature calls...shoot..why must be that moment of time..kk..so i switched on my bedroom light open my door..den headed to my third and fourth sis room and on their light..

heheh..den i quicly run to on the three switches of light in my living room and lastly did the same thing in the kitchen by on-ing all the lights in the house..hahahaha..mcm bodoh gituk kan..

u noe sumtimes things just happen..hahaha..u noe,i noe ar k..if u don noe den..erm..nvmdla..so after all dat i zoomed quicly to my room after offing all the lights and flip open my hp saw one missed call from him ard 11 plus the time where i already am sleeping....erm..i was like thinking shud i call him back..on second thought..nope..he must be sleeping..haha..



still cannot get back to sleep..hmm..might as well played with my sis's psp for awhile..played..and played and played..my eye lids started to close..and after dat boomed i was asleep..without offing her psp..hehehe..


so..i was on my way to dreamland when mum suddenly started to knocked loudly outside my door asking me to wake up ard 8 plus..haiya..so no choice..i got up lazily on my feet open the door..listening to wat mum asked me to do today with half my eyes close..and rite after dat..she and dad headed to work..leaving me and my little siblings at home..


so i cooked rice..get them ready for school..clean up the house..wash/dry the laundry..and finally i get to blog now..hahhaah..

lets see..








these ar the two siblings of mine..heez..so sweet rite...






hahz..youve guess it it..me and 2nd sis...




and dats me!!hahaha..why am i even putting tiz pix??


cause ive got notin better to do..

standing in the middle of the train door..

and wat u see here is wat me and sis cooked for mum's bdae..
its ayam panggang!!yummy!!
so dats it la ek..got notin else to write..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.