see ya blowing me a kiss..
it doesnt take a scientist,
to understand wats goin on baby..

if u see sumtin in my eyes..
lets not over analyse..
dont go too deep with it baby..

so let it be..
wat it'll be..
dont make a fuss and get crazy over u and me..

here's wat i do
i'll play loose..
run like we have a day with destiny..

its just a little crush..
not like i faint everytime we touch..

its just some little thing..
not like everything we do depends on u..

its raising my adrenalin
u're banging on a heart of tin..
pls dont make too much of it baby..

say the words forevermore..
dats not wat im looking for
all i can commit to is maybe...

vanilla skies..
white picket fences in ur eyes..
a vision of u and me..

ITS JUST A LITTLE CRUSH..

-the song ure listening now..
crush by jennifer paige..

hmm..sumtimes i wonder..
its better to just have crushes..
clean pure crushes..
rather than to be involve in a relationship..

rite??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.