ok..im am so gonna be damn bored staying at home for the next six days to come...

HELP!!

taking care of this two little siblings of mine..sending them to sch..fetchin them back..haiz..dats my job now..

but the great thing bout it is dat i will be given 100 bucks after helping to take care of them..including doin all the house chores..cooking..a woman's job dat is..hahah..

and 2nd sis alreay start werking in the cathay..im so jealous!!hmph!and she's like using all my stuff to go werk..my eyeliner,my shoes and my ezlink!and ya..i cant really go out now..haiz..well she did mention she will return sumting good in to me..hopefully a free movie..hahaha..

dad too will start his job as a taxi driver back..and mum will be quiting her job at the civil defence..

me??im like still sitting at home..
doin things that im suppose to do..

hahaha..scary movie 4 was like so dumb..
fourth sis bought the vcd two days ago..
and crap..
hahaha..the show was like dammmmnn..
ok la..but not for those under age..

okla..gotta send my sis to her sch..
catch u guys later..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.