i dont noe wats wrong with me this few days..

been waking up late..not punctual for class..

haiz..

and there's like a lot of role play goin on in clas..oh my god..

who says life in ite is not stressful??

its like ur life is filled with projects and tests..hmm..

then there is the watson sale goin on thurs till fri..

i'll be werking on fri afternoon shift..and paid 30 bucks only..so less sia..but who cares..its still money to me..

anw..think i'll be werking at cathay with my sis..cause dat is like the only job i can think of rite now..

and this throat is like so killing me..
think ive got a throat infection man..
its like it hurts like fuck everytime i laughed and talked..
and its also difficult to swallow down my saliva..
haiz..if this go on for the nexr few days..i might as well go to the polyclinic..

so..ppl..if ure free do come down to the watson sales at ite clementi..up to 80% off..k..chaoz bebs..

*u kissed me,
and u dissed me..
now u say u missed me..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.