i bought the anything whatever drink yest..
not me actually..i asked my sis to buy one for me..whatever..

and guess wat drink it was???!

it was GREEN TEA!!dammit..

u noe how much i hate drinking green tea..
the taste was like those perfume old ladies like to wear..

EEEIEWWWWW!!so disgusting..

YUCKS..YUCKS..YUCKS!!

and ya..i burnt my hand while frying egg yest..

i pour the beaten eggs on the frying pan and suddenly there was fire blazing from it and it kena my hand...

OUCH!i was like screaming my hearts out..
mum was still sleeping dat time and she immediately dashed out frm her room with her blur2 face asking wat happened all that..hahahahaahah..funny la..

planning to go out later..collect my excuse letter at NUH..erm..looks like its gonna rain here..
hmm..and sis's not werking today..so finally can like get out u see..

kla.i better get myself ready..its the only day i can get to go out today..

WWE comin TMR!!i wanna GOOOOOOOO!!!!im missing my favourite superstar..
EDGE!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.