ok..i dont wan my blog to get so rusty..
so i might as well update sumting here..haha..

well...there's a new addition to my whole family now..yipeee...
its finally a baby gal after two boys for my uncle's family...
and her name is Nur syazwina..she is soooo cute sia..
am gonna uploads the pics some other time yar..hahah..

wow..ive finally become an aunty to like so many nieces and nephews..tak sangke..da tuek jugak aku nie...hahaha...

royal sports house called yesterday....and ive got an interview this thurs..
so..the chance for me to get a job is now on!!!!weheeeeee!so happy.. hopefully the interview will be a success..pray for me k guys!!

ok..maybe..she's right..and he's right too...oh my god..i didnt realise dat i am like sooo kind to some ppl...kind as in giving in too much to them..CMON FIQAH!u need to wake up!dont let anyone bully u!!and like wat he said..donT LET ANYONE USE u!oh my god..thanks mate..i realise this mistake..and i will stand up for myself in future to come..i wont be easily gulliable anymore..hahahaah!i will be strong...

makes me dat much stronger la beb!!yessa!
i can do this...

oh my god..lots of project coming up...HELP!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.