wat a week it has been...hmm..he picked me up from sch..send me home..there was even one time he woke up early..travelling all the way from his house at simei to jurong just to send me to sch..how swwweeeet is dat??had breakfast at mcd on wed..i think..and it was so damnnnn sweeet la...lurly durvly...
so visited my used to be werking place at watson pioneer mall..talked to some of the ppl ..siti was still there except for rozie as she was transfered to boon lay outlet....and all of them was like asking who is the guy beside me??boyfie ar???hahaha..funny la..but did not get a chance to meet up wit tin2..my supervisor..haish..she was so kind to me during those days weking there..but nvm..they even said do dop by wheneva u're free..LIKE I WANT TO!..hahaha...
and then guess wat??...............

oh my god..oh my god..oh my god........
i cant believe dat i met him...the guy above...its FADLY AWALLUDIN La....
the actor frm suria..heeeez.....i was like a mad woman after taking the pics with him...HAHA!!of coz la..
i used to admire him like crazy last time in sec 2...
he was shopping at giant pioneer mall with his wife i think.also an actress..at the same time i was with my dear azeez walking ard...so when he was alone..i grabbed the chance to like follow him inside the lift..so i happily said hi to him ar..
"erm..abang fadLy!!hi!!!"
he smiled at me..
he said hi back..
"so where u live?"i asked..
"taman jurong..."where are you schooling?"
"ite clementi"i ssaid..
ErM.....
"can i snap a picture of u and me?"
he said.."inside the lift?we go out and take ya?"
i was like OK man!!wohooooooooooooo.....!
after taking the pic..he smiled and i thanked him la...hahahah..seriously..i was like laughing madly..such an unexpected sight to like finally see him face to face..hahahha...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.