okok...sorry to those whom i chat on msn just now..the modem just went off and ya..dat was the reason i keep goin online and off line,offline and yes..online again..

hmm...seriously i cant wait for my school holiday to start which is like 3 more weeks i think..on the 19 of june if im not wrong..well the reason is simply because..THERE is a job oppurtunity for my class..YIPEEEEE!at royal sporting house..cool rite??6 bucks an hour..hopefully i will get dat job ar..im in desperation for $$$$$..hahaha..



then come july 29-30 there will be a watsons sale at my sch MPH..so that is again another time for me to earn extra income..but too bad only selected students selected by class advisors can be chosen to become the saless asiistant..hmm..just hope i will get choosen la eh..hopefully..

so..today was all bout talks..talks..and more talks..haha..first we went to ite dover for motivational talk..and ya..those speaker really aspire me..hmm..

den continue with the giordano talk..bout the scolarship programme..hmm.. im still thinking wether i shud take dat up or not..its like they will be giving me 2000 pocket money and in return i will be working with them for ayear..so its like a bond with them la..shud i or shudnt i??

and then there is a visit to changi naval base tmr..so no lesson for me!!except for role plays for other groups who hevent done yet..yeah..hahaha

anw..saw my pri sch best fren the other day..wow..its been such a long time since i last saw her..and guess wat the first thing she said to me was.."wow u lost some weight lah!"i was like HELLO!are u looking with ur eyes or ur nose??haha..nonsense lah..

so..been chatting on the msn now with some of my peeps from sec sch..conversation among 7 ppl i think..alot rite??never in my life i chat with so many ppl in one time..been planning to meet up tmr to collect our certs..so cant wait to see u guys!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.