the connection has been down..and its difficult for me to continue to blog....
well... i manage to now..hahah

first thing's first..I CUT MY HAIR!!!dammit...

not nice sia...haiz...now i regret..i mish my long wavy hair....shudnt hav cut la..some more the hairdresser was like fuck!didnt even asked me what type of style i wanted...really la..fuck man dat guy!

im sooo glad things are settled between me and rose...mish my best fren sooo much...met on thurs..wit hisham,nabila and another gal i forgot her name..haha..talked and laughed..hahaha..miss dat moments la beb!

dat day..friday..4/5/07 was the most memorable day i ever had..it was so swEeeEEEEeet!!he asked me on a date..watched two movies in one day @marina GV...so unbelievable la!!never once in my life i experienced this man..hahah..the first was spiderman3..awesome man the movie...sad ending though..reminds me of my best friend...hm.i LOve you rose!..hahah..
by the time the movie finished..it was only like 1plus..then he treat me @swensens...haizzzzz....so romantic la..hehehe..the food was okla..nice..for dessert we had 5 scoops of different flavoured ice-cream..YUMMY!!!except for one particular flavour..green in colour..looks yucky..and it tasted like sayur man!hahahahahaah...den i did a stupid thing by scooping it out,wrap it in a tissue and hide it in the menu thingy...hahaha..we were like laughing our heads out...hahaha..

ahem...so after all dat..we just walked around..thinking where to go..he suggested to go to the nearby beach..but i was not in a mood to go there..i wanted some entertainment..like playing pool or bowling..but too bad i was still in my school uniform..he looked at the time ..was only 3 sumting..den he said.."LEts watch another movie"i was like..wat???ok..hahahah..jangan pandang belakang was the choice of movie...very scary movie..the ghost was like...damn..hahaha..was like screaming every moment during the show..hmm..not bad la actually..the best part was i cudnt sleep dat nite..hahaha..

lastly.he treat me long john..hmm..and ya..we took a cab home..a wonderful day i must say...

and mum knows bout us..hm..ya..she noes..and the best thing was she's not angry..i introduced him to mum yest..well..mum will always be mums...the talking,advicing...bla..bla..hahaha..

anw,thanks MR A,love u soooo much...
thanks for the chocalates too...
im loving it!

its unbelievable to finally be in love again...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.