WOW!!!how time flies...didnt realise dat its gonna be my 100th ENTRY soon..hahaha...

been a long time since i started to blogged..thanks to dat sissy of mine....

so ya..changed my link..hmm..to think bout it..am i dat irresistible??
i dont tink so...
why did i even use dat link??hmm...
but im still the ONE AND ONLY FiQx...hahaha..

am so glad things are settled now...anw..

in a few hours will be goin to dat kenduri at my nenek hse...

dont feel like goin ar...
due to this pain...
ITS KILLING ME!!

CANT WAIT TO SEE A DOC TIZ SAT...
hopefully...

anw..i think i found myself a new hobby...

hahaha..sit down on my bed at play with my long ,wavy curly hair...
OMG!i just realise dat i got alot of split ends sia...
SHUD I CUT MY HAIR??

since im going to start school in a few more days...
i might do a mini makeover for myself...

HAHA!mCM BTOL GITUK!

k oFF TO BED!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.